Volunteer at YMCA Shops
YMCA shops rely on volunteers to stay open - even as little as just two hours a week can help. Therefore if you have any spare time and want to help your local community while learning valuable retail skills then read on. We are specifically looking for:
- Learn news skills, make new friends by joining in the fun of running a charity shop.
- We offer refreshments throughout day and lunch for any 5 hour shift ie 9.00-1.pm or 12.00 to 5.oopm
Van driver buddy
- We are looking for a volunteer to help our van driver pick up and deliver furniture in the local area.
- Days will be Monday, Tuesday and Weds and some Saturday mornings. Lunch will be provided.
Please note this role will involve lifting bulky items, so training and equipment will be provided.
- Use your PC and sales skills to help the YMCA raise money by selling a range of our donated items on ebay
- The role will involve managing our ebay site, you will photograph, catalogue and then manage the process from sales to delivering out the items. Ideally we are looking for a minimum of 2 days a week to suit.
If you are interseted in these or any other opporunties then please read on. Whether you want to volunteer regularly or just once in a while, at YMCA Central Herts we have opportunities a from as little as one hour a week to once in a while for a special event. We'd love to hear from you. If you are interested in finding out more e-mail HR@ymcacentralherts.org.uk