As a registered charity YMCA Central Herts needs to raise at least £5,000 every week from voluntary donations to support our work within your community - we've never needed your help more.
This work changes lives by offering everyone access to a range of support, learning and personal development opportunities that show people what is possible so they have the chance to realise their full potential.
There are many ways you can help us:
- Make a one off or regular donation.
- Become a volunteer for as little as one hour a week.
- Take part in, or organise a fundraising event like a sponsored walk or quiz night.
- Leave a gift in your will or in memory of someone.
- Donate unwanted goods to our charity shops.
- Encourage your workplace to get involved in our fundraising - such as sponsoring an event or donating prizes.
Our Fundraising Team will support you every step of the way so if you are interested in finding out more about how you can become part of something special then call us now on 01707 290717 or e-mail email@example.com.