How to apply
This section is to assist you while filling out your online application form. It is important that you read this as it provides you with handy hints and tips to help you through the application process.
Firstly you will need the following information and/or documents to successfully fill out your application:
- National Insurance Number
- Home Address and Address History
- Qualifications and Training
- Employment History
You will also be asked to upload a copy of your CV. Although this provides us with important information we would also like to hear about you as a person, your likes and dislikes! Therefore try and include a personal statement in your CV.
Attached to the application form will be a number of forms that you will need to fill out. These include:
- The Data Protection form will allow us to hold and process your personal information.
- The Equal Opportunities form will provide us with your age, gender, ethnic background.
- By filling out the Application Consent form you will allow us to keep your details on record.
- The Declaration of Criminal Background Information form allows us to check if you have any criminal convictions that may effect your application. It is important to fill this form out correctly.
By completing these forms you will allow us to process your application form.
Once you have read through this information then please proceed to our online application form.