We rely heavily on grants from charitable trusts, foundations, statutory bodies and other funders to support both our existing services and help us invest in new activities.
We have been lucky enough to receive significant contributions over the years but we need that support to continue to secure the future of our work.
Our work is supported by donations from:
- The Robert Kiln Charitable Trust
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- The Clothworkers’ Foundation
- The Sylvia Adams Charitable Trust
- Herts In Trust
- The High Sheriff of Hertfordshire
- All Churches Trust
- The Neighbourly Charitable Trust
- The Souter Charitable Trust
- Stevenage Community Trust
- The Wellfield Trust
- Summary Limited
- The Corbett Family Charitable Trust
- The Leeds Building Society Charitable Foundation
- The Jarvis (Harpenden) Charitable Trust
- The Rank Foundation
- St Albans Diocesan Committee for Social Responsibility.
- The Beatrice Laing Trust
- The Arnold Burton 1998 Charitable Trust
- BBC Children in Need
- The Church Welfare Association
- Hatfield Town Council
- The Christopher Laing Foundation
- The Bedfordshire and Luton Community Foundation's London Luton Airport Fund
Do you believe you can help? Call our Fundraising Team on 01707 290717, who will tell you the ways in which you can support something special. Alternatively please e-mail email@example.com.